WOMEN'S UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SCHEDULE
FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN – PARIS SG
- First leg: 18:45 CET, Tuesday 22 March
- Second leg: 21:00 CET, Wednesday 30 March
- Both teams reached last season's competition in the semi-finals, Bayern losing to Chelsea and Paris beaten by Barcelona, the future winner ! Both teams are still looking for their first Champions League title. PSG has twice been runner-up in 2015 and 2017.
REAL MADRID CF – FC BARCELONA
- First leg: 21:00 CET, Tuesday 22 March
- Second leg: 18:45 CET, Wednesday 30 March
- This is the second all-Spanish tie in the competition's history and the second where Barcelona meet a Madrid side in the quarter-finals: they beat Atlético 1-0 in August 2020. A world record crowd is expected at the Camp Nou second leg, more than 80000 spectators have already their tickets. Ballon d’Or winner Alexia Putellas and her teammates of Barcelona have one date circled on the calendar. It will be the first time to play at Camp Nou in front of fans !
JUVENTUS FC – OLYMPIQUE LYON
- First leg: 18:45 CET, Wednesday 23 March
- Second leg: 21:00 CET, Thursday 31 March
- Juventus twice led Lyon in last season's round of 32 first leg before losing 3-2 to a late goal. Seven time UEFA Champions League winner Lyon is hungry to regain its crown and counts on the comeback of Norwegian Ada Hegerberg, the All time best Goalscorer in the History of the Champions League.
ARSENAL FC – VFL WOLFSBURG
- First leg: 21:00 CET, Wednesday 23 March
- Second leg: 18:45 CET, Thursday 31 March
- Both these sides are setting quarter-final records, Arsenal appearing in their 14th overall and Wolfsburg for the tenth consecutive season (they eliminate Chelsea in their last group game). Arsenal (2007) and Wolfsburg (2013 and 2014) won already the competition, each counting on Goalscorers Vivianne Miedema and Tabea Wassmuth.